Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Goals for 2011

I have been thinking about my goals for 2011. At the beginning of the year my pastor challenged us, as a congregations as well as individuals, to make spiritual goals for this new year. It has really given me something to think about. I am sure that as this year goes on and I hear of other’s goals some of my own will change, however, this is what I have right now.

My goals

1. I need to become more aggressive in every aspect of my walk with God; praying, seeking, reading, learning, witnessing.

2. Regarding my family

      a. I want to see my family saved this year.

      b. I need to be able to forgive

3. I want to move forward in letting God be my councilor. There are many things, emotionally that I have yet to overcome. I want to be open to whatever I need to do or allow God to do in order to heal spiritually.

4. I have been praying for a healing for a while and believe that God has promised me a complete healing of all the problems that I face physically. However, I need to do my part. I need to be physically fit.

5. I want to be a support to those who need it.

      a. I want to be there for my friends as they face hard times.

      b. I want to push my family to reach their goals and go beyond what they think is possible for them.

      c. I want to be able to join in agreement with my church family in praying for their needs and goals.

      d. I want to be able to talk to the people that call work and let them know that they have hope in God for their needs especially when they can’t get any help from doctors.

6. I want to believe God for a husband, of His choosing, to come into my life this year.

7. I want to see something new and fresh happen with the yarn ministry. I would like to see God open doors for our Yarn of Compassion to reach more people in other areas of the US and abroad.

I believe that God has dealt with me about each of these areas and I have to remember that God would not deal with me to do something without having a reason for it. I don’t always have to understand everything, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment